What is Tidal Volume? How to set and make adjustments to this ventilator setting? Watch the video to find out!
💥Ventilator Settings [Full Guide] ➜ ➜ ➜ https://bit.ly/2KMrNle
🟦 More Videos You Might Enjoy:
▪ Ventilator Modes ➜ ➜ ➜ https://youtu.be/3I9thXef8j0
▪ Ventilator Settings (FULL) ➜ ➜ ➜ https://youtu.be/4MsM54xjKiQ
▪ TMC Practice Questions ➜ ➜ ➜ https://youtu.be/rRpMeOjAZVo
➡️ Tidal Volume Ventilator Setting
Tidal Volume refers to the volume of air that is inhaled and exhaled from the lungs during normal breathing. The tidal volume setting on the ventilator determines how much air is delivered to the lungs by the machine. If the a patient is in a Volume-Controlled mode, the delivered tidal volume can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the tidal volume setting. If the a patient is in a Pressure-Controlled mode, the delivered tidal volume can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the pressure setting.
📗 BEST STUDY GUIDES FOR YOU
▪ TMC Test Bank 👉 http://bit.ly/2IGeqSu
▪ Hacking the TMC Exam 👉 http://bit.ly/2XBc8do
▪ TMC Exam Bundle (Save $) 👉 https://bit.ly/34pqEsV
▪ Daily TMC Practice Questions 👉 http://bit.ly/2NnXh3C
Medicine and Respiratory Therapy are continuously changing practices. The information in this video is for educational and entertainment purposes only. For medical advice, please consult with a physician or qualified medical professional.
This description contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase a product through one of them, we receive a small commission at no cost to you.
🖼CREDIT FOR MUSIC AND GRAPHICS:
▪ Music provided by https://audiojungle.net/
▪ Graphics: www.canva.com
▪ Graphics: www.freevector.com
▪ Graphics: www.vecteezy.com
▪ Graphics: www.pngtree.com
#MechanicalVentilation #VentilatorSettings #VentilatorModes